Official BF Editor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NadeMaster

Issues With My Map

First time making a map so please excuse some of my noobish questions.

Update 1

Update 2. I am still having issues with the texture. Also the corridors are dark at first.*Fixed* The Commander zoom is too much.*Fixed* Is there a way to paint the green stuff. Also anyway to make a minimp without having to start from scratch. Lastly I need help making the titan on the minimap the right size. I believe this is beacuse the map is a 512 map and not a 1024 map like the normal 64 map sizes are. Thanks.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...88666&hl=en

Edited by NadeMaster

Ok... Ive used BFTpaint about 400+ times and it has worked everytime... but if you have a lot of free time then painting it yourself is the way to go... ;)

Bright Textures: Your light and or lightmap settigns are propobly wrong. Also if you used TPaint this is common. Just generate lightmaps on low

Green "Stuff" outside the playing area: Do a forum search for "Surrounding Terrain" Theres aprox 1.2 million posts about this

Titan on minimap wrong size: No idea. Try typing this into your command box's (the 3 boxs in the lower right) renderer | minculldistance | 9000

then refresh your map and regenerate