Official BF Editor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AUSLiNK

Maya Probs

First when i started is had a few errors i fixed. i read the forum of how to fix the lastest version of 6.01 maya. i got to the part saying

Copy all the icons from the "Icon" folder to "C:Program FilesAliasMaya6.0.1icons". (Not the folder itself, just the files inside it!)

-Copy everything inside the "Plugins" folder to "C:Program FilesAliasMaya6.0.1binplug-ins". (note the hyphen in the name. They do not go in "plugins"!)

I dont have those folders... ive searched everywhere and copy pasted it, nothing, plz reply quick

: (

Also 1 more thing when i launch setup it says 'An error has accured while launching setup, The remote procedure cell failed'

But it lets me continue and install

Plz help where my folder or how to fix it!

Edited by AUSLiNK

You have MAYA 6.1 installed?

i think i have 6.0.1, should i dl 6.1?

i know i have the version which CAME with editor

Edited by AUSLiNK

The maya plugin that comes with BF2... the game... isnt all you need...

You need the MAYA program... 6.0 version... It's the only one that EA made a plugin for i believe...?

itll take bout 2+ hours might have to find aus website to dl quicker. and i couldnt find 6.0 on that sight >.<. Thanks anyway mate!

Edited by AUSLiNK

This is surely no editor bug. I run the risk of telling a story twice but there is no Maya program in the editor files. It only contains tools for Maya to create BF2/2142 compatible models.

You'll still need eiter Maya, 3D Studio Max or gmax to create models for BF2/2142.

Moved to Maya discussion.