Official BF Editor Forums

Xww2_crete (wip)

stevenB187

greets guys!

while iam mapping around i thought ill go for a little map preview of my crete project for xww2

name: xww2_crete

layout: 16,32,64 players version (straight infantry)

statics and skybox: by myself (TrueSpirit)

german glider: by tom jonin (aka Deamon Delta)

windmill animation: by matthias schoeldgen (aka mschoeldgen)

map is a wip, iam still working on a couple of statics and other stuff for the map...

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

43.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

hope you enjoy the pics, stay tuned for updates of my other xww2 map projects :P

BTW: i search for a dead cow/horse static, if anybody out there could give me a hand on that i would realy apreciate it :lol:

best wishes, steven

Yeah, that looks very nice :P Looking forward to navmesh that thing. If someone loves detail on a map it's clearly Steven , hehehe

At first i wondered where that green line comes from but then realized its a sound radius .

I'm afraid we don't have a cow in the files. We have the cowskull , though and a camel :P ------ Ok, the camel would really be out of place on this map, hehehe .

But i just remembered i have sheep on a model CD - how about that ? Need to check the polies on them, though, else this map could be a close shave , hehehehe

Edited by mschoeldgen[Xww2]

Yeah, that looks very nice :P Looking forward to navmesh that thing. If someone loves detail on a map it's clearly Steven , hehehe

At first i wondered where that green line comes from but then realized its a sound radius .

I'm afraid we don't have a cow in the files. We have the cowskull , though and a camel :P ------ Ok, the camel would really be out of place on this map, hehehe .

But i just remembered i have sheep on a model CD - how about that ? Need to check the polies on them, though, else this map could be a close shave , hehehehe

BGF have/had dead cows.

hey thx for the positive comments buddys! :D

BGF have/had dead cows.

yeah, well that what my first thought too but since their forums are down ive no idea how to contact one of the bgf guys... :(

the only bgf member i know personaly is spaetzle, but seems he had a lot work in RL - cant get em in icq or so...

hey thats cool, thx mate! :) downloading right now...

and that was nice of you to add a sheep so BEEX will play your map...lol...:)

hey misch, you heard that? mybe thats the secret for getting more players and fans... just i told you - its all about the sheeps :P

lmfao...sheep...else this map could be a close shave , hehehehe...roflmao..nice 1 misch!

I've always been a fan of Wallace & Grommit and simply couldn't resist :lol: It seems we found a cow or two in model for Steven but still looking for sheep :P although i found some dinosaurs on my model CD - too bad we don't have a stone age mod , hehehe .

too bad we dont have a bf2 (refractor) engine that wasnt tampered with so we cant make a good stone age mod...he hee

great work again steven and to the rest of the modelers and textures,another fine piece of modding work for some lamo to bitch about...lol

hey thx for the positive comments buddys! :D

yeah, well that what my first thought too but since their forums are down ive no idea how to contact one of the bgf guys... :(

the only bgf member i know personaly is spaetzle, but seems he had a lot work in RL - cant get em in icq or so...

great work, stefan! :) I thought you stoped modding for bf2, but it´s nice to see you around. about the dead cows, I´ll ask panza about that, he visits the bf42 boards from time to time, so you should get an answer soon! :) just send me a message via icq!