Official BF Editor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
simon.blom

Get Maya Object Into Bf2 Editor

Hi everybody!

I've just finnished a object in Maya, I've modeled it, "painted" it and saved it as a project.....

1. How will I do so I get the Maya-object into the Battlefield 2 Editor? (The object is currently saved as a usual Maya Binary file, *.mb)

2. Can someone please help me with the set-ups for the object in the editor (all fields)? It's going to be a static object...........

3. Need help to save the object so the editor and game can read and load the object. First of all I want to place the object in a map, karkand would be great........

Need help, please!

And if anyone wonders what object I created; I did'nt know what to create so I made an apple! :P:P:P:P<_<;)

/// simon.blom

Is that tutorials just about how to make objects in maya or is it about how to import in the battlefield 2 editor, do all final setups and import to game?

Could you post a link to these tutorials, it would be great :lol:

I've also searched a bit on the google but I only find how to make objects, not import them into bf2 editor...... :(

Thanks for helping ;)

/// simon.blom

I've read the tutorials and I will try to do as it says, but it would be great to have someone to ask if I get stuck :(

But thanks for the help anyway ;)

/// simon.blom