Official BF Editor Forums

Shooting C4/claymore Makes It Explode?

rhysm_08

I know in 2142 if you have the Zellar Advanced Sniper rifle, you can shoot C4 and make it explode (killing the c4 spammer and his teammates to die, often resulting in a kick towards him :P) anyway, is it possible to make any weapon, shoot a c4 to make it explode? I hope its not some hardcoded thing like specific to 2142. How would you detonate using the materials for instance?

• 1 month later...
' date='31 May 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1275371095' post='98449']

Its not the materials but the CollisionGroups . Most projectiles have this set to 8 , excluding other projectiles from collision. If you get rid of this setting and add an ArmorComponent to your target projectile you can shoot it.

Hello All!

Sorry for reviving an old topic, but i was hoping someone would be able to help me out with instructions on how to do this. I was trying to create a personal mod for myself that would be a recreation of Battlefield 2: Modern Combat for the consoles. I would like to be able to shoot c4, mines and other objects to blow them up. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D