Official BF Editor Forums
Outlawz

Ctd On Coop After Spawning

I couldn't find anything with search, so here goes. I've got a BF2 map, that works on cq, but crashes on coop after I load the map and select a spawn to spawn in on the Caps menu, no error in windowed mode. Any ideas?

damm i got the same problem...i got aix 2.0.....i made map...it works fine in bf2 and even in AIX 2.0....but only conquest..the coop loads ok over 15% the islands are deleted all is fine there is ju 1 island...no problem :) ...but it comes to 100%......then the spawn screen.....choosing spawn...and bum CTD.... i really dont know whats wrong..all navmeshes are ok...the spawn points none is the red one like the bots cant spawn, each is in the green zone..each flag has special spawns for human and for ai.....and none is scattered.......and EVERY spawn is allowtospawnclosetovehicle 1......is this the problem? idk...-.-

m4X

Common crash issues (which have no error in debug, mostly AI related):

- missing control point names (neighbouring fails)

- missing behaviour in the aibehaviours.ai file. (vehicle AI templates have a behaviour set; some mods add behaviours)

- damaged texture or texture of an invalid size/format. (HUD textures are loaded ingame!!!)

- error in the navmesh (or pathfinding)

- damaged geometry (or shader which is used)

- missing kit, double indexed weapon, invalid index

Join game crash issues:

- Invalid amount of kits or invalid kit added

- Error in a python script

And I really recommend running your mod in bf2_r.exe. It spots almost every error imaginable.

If you don't feel like clicking messageboxes away download my Battlefield 2 Debugger program which does it for you.

actually i dont understand really much what u mean under some points...BUT...the important thing is that i use BF2 1.5 and AIX 2.0 and my debugger cant be launched for some graphic reason.....idk...anyway i will make once more navmesh and after that if all will go the same way i will upload the map on net and we will find some solution hopefully....

m4X