Official BF Editor Forums

Need Moders And Coders

pseudofed

Hey guys i have bf 2 and am looking to mod some maps... I do need some helpers please in all skills sounds, graphics, coders, mappers, etc....

I will start a clan for us and a website... MY EMAIL: christianjakob47@aol.com please email me or reply here if you want the job i check my email everyday :)

Hey I about to buy a server from ArtofWar and I want it to be a modded server thats also ranked.. YES IT DOES NEED TO BE A MULIPLAYER TYPE MODS...

FOR example my friends battlefield 2142 server is call baa and its modded while also being multiplayer he has pistols that shoot like airplane rockets ro something like that and when you knife your self you turn into a pod...and more stuff...

I want stuff like modded guns modded tanks modded vechiles modded titans ECT.

any ideas?

any tutorials? I NEED TUTORIALS PLEASE

PS..THIS IS FOR A BATTLEFIELD 2142 SERVER IM GONNA BUY NOT FOR BATTLEFIELD 2 ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE BOTH GAMES.

OH AND DO I REALLY NEED MODDERS AND CODERS OR DO YOU THINK I CAN DO IT MYSELF BUT I NEED TUTORIALS SO Please POST A VIDEO ONE THAT WILL BE A LOOOOAAAAADDDD OF HELP

OH AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SIGN UP FOR MY BATTlEFIELD 2142 ClAN CALLED {+THL+} THE HEADSHOT LORDS HERE www.theheadshotlords.enjin.com

pss.I JUST GOT THE CLAN STARTED

Hey I about to buy a server from ArtofWar and I want it to be a modded server thats also ranked.. YES IT DOES NEED TO BE A MULIPLAYER TYPE MODS...

FOR example my friends battlefield 2142 server is call baa and its modded while also being multiplayer he has pistols that shoot like airplane rockets ro something like that and when you knife your self you turn into a pod...and more stuff...

I want stuff like modded guns modded tanks modded vechiles modded titans ECT.

any ideas?

any tutorials? I NEED TUTORIALS PLEASE

PS..THIS IS FOR A BATTLEFIELD 2142 SERVER IM GONNA BUY NOT FOR BATTLEFIELD 2 ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE BOTH GAMES.

OH AND DO I REALLY NEED MODDERS AND CODERS OR DO YOU THINK I CAN DO IT MYSELF BUT I NEED TUTORIALS SO Please POST A VIDEO ONE THAT WILL BE A LOOOOAAAAADDDD OF HELP

OH AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SIGN UP FOR MY BATTlEFIELD 2142 ClAN CALLED {+THL+} THE HEADSHOT LORDS HERE

pss.I JUST GOT THE CLAN STARTED

I now merged all your recruitment requests into this thread .Please obey the limit of a single topic per author. Ow, and shouting will probably not help here.Instead let us know what kind of mod/map you're thinking of. As of now its all a bit vague ,isn't it ?

Edited by mschoeldgen[Xww2]

This is against the rules... :huh:

If you are referring to the <^BAA^> Bad Ass Americans server, they are violating the rules by hosting a modded ranked server. Except they seem oblivious to the fact that it's against the rules. :angry:

• 2 months later...

Hi there we are in need of a mapper to build stargate based maps for our BF2 mod so can do what ever you want alien type maps and things like that we will be having large scale space maps

We have working stargate's we have things such as ring transporters F302 BC304 Goul'd Hataks and other alien ships

If you would like to see more then pop in to our site www.stargate4bf2.co.uk

Hope to here from you