Bp1_sonar
Unl_c4
unl_c4_detonator
unl_grenade_emp
Unl_Grenade_Frag
Unl_Grenade_smoke
unl_mine_antipersonnel
unl_port_shield

Remove them from the kits (Objects\Kits_server.zip\*.con) using the find function if needed.

For all the spawned items:

as_av
eu_av
commander_emp_strike
commander_orbital_strike
static_av

Remove them from the GamePlayObjects.con in your level(s). The file is located in:

Levels\<level_name>\server.zip\gamemodes\gpm_*\**\GamePlayObjects.con

With * I mean any or all possible words. Kits\*.con is all .con files located in Kits.

You might have to replace a few weapons with other weapons of the same index to keep the kits filled and keep the game working.

For all of this you need to make a new bf2142 mod, or else punkbuster will kick you out of the game for modified content. It's all server-sided editing, so maybe someone can help some more with making and making work a server-sided mod.

Edited by bergerkiller

For all the handheld weapons:

as_av
eu_av
unl_av_rifle
eu_sni
as_sni
unl_adv_sni
bp1_motion_mine_bait
Bp1_Grenade_Radar
Bp1_sonar
Unl_c4
unl_c4_detonator
unl_grenade_emp
Unl_Grenade_Frag
Unl_Grenade_smoke
unl_mine_antipersonnel
unl_port_shield

Remove them from the kits (Objects\Kits_server.zip\*.con) using the find function if needed.

For all the spawned items:

as_av
eu_av
commander_emp_strike
commander_orbital_strike
static_av

Remove them from the GamePlayObjects.con in your level(s). The file is located in:

Levels\<level_name>\server.zip\gamemodes\gpm_*\**\GamePlayObjects.con

With * I mean any or all possible words. Kits\*.con is all .con files located in Kits.

You might have to replace a few weapons with other weapons of the same index to keep the kits filled and keep the game working.

For all of this you need to make a new bf2142 mod, or else punkbuster will kick you out of the game for modified content. It's all server-sided editing, so maybe someone can help some more with making and making work a server-sided mod.

but can I disable them so that they can not kill anyone

I mean to keep the whole kit but you can not kill

Edited by Gx660

You could just change their projectiles to 'blank_Projectile' or some other non-damaging one, or for the thrown ones like unl_c4 which (i think) will crash because of that, change damage, mindamage, and explosiondamage to 0. Another way to do it would be to create a material which doesn't affect soldiers/vehicles and assign it to each of the weapon's projectiles. For static_av and the commander stuff you'll need to look in its .tweak file for its projectile, then modify that.

edit: Any reason this is in effect editor?

Edited by amideadyet

You could just change their projectiles to 'blank_Projectile' or some other non-damaging one, or for the thrown ones like unl_c4 which (i think) will crash because of that, change damage, mindamage, and explosiondamage to 0. Another way to do it would be to create a material which doesn't affect soldiers/vehicles and assign it to each of the weapon's projectiles. For static_av and the commander stuff you'll need to look in its .tweak file for its projectile, then modify that.

edit: Any reason this is in effect editor?

I'm sorry I'm new here