Official BF Editor Forums

Bad Company Guns In Bf2?

jamesdneal

I googled this but all I got were bad company 2 links. I want to use several of the bad company 2 guns (specifically the XM8 and M95) in bf2, but I'm not sure if the meshes are compatible. If they are, I'll put in the time to export all those weird files. But I don't really want to spend the time extracting and converting etc. just to find out it's not possible. Any ideas?

As far as I know, there's a program 3D ripper, I've read somewhere that you can use it to "rip" MW2 weapons, but I've never done it and I've heard it can't be used in BC2. Try looking at BC2 discussion forum here, maybe there's something useful there.

' date='14 August 2011 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1313343101' post='104575']

Keep in mind that you're not allowed to publish the mod.

aha. that's not a problem. It's chock-full of content from PR, Special forces, AIX...if I released this, the whole internet would want my head. :P Besides, I don't really want to...the only reason for its existence is so I can have some epic LAN games. and bfbc2 guns (especially the two I mentioned in the first post) would just make it that much more awesome.

Edited by jamesdneal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...