Official BF Editor Forums
zuiquan1

Battleship Mod

Battleship Mod is back and is currently looking for someone who could model us some playermodels! They dont need to be anything special, I just want something different from the MeC soldiers were using right now lol. Looking for 2-3 different variations, one for pilot, one for crewman, and one for assault. I don't need different ones for each team as textures can just be modified. Our teams are based on a single army that split into two so we can get away with using the same player models.

Heres some pictures for reference, like I said, they don't need to be anything special-

Assault-

10.jpg

CrewMan-

HHWZD00Z.jpg

Pilot-

Image120.jpg

As for colors, blue for one team and white for the other. Maybe have the scarf on the pilot be blue and white lol.

Edited by zuiquan1

Bump!

We really could use the help everyone! Also, I'm having issue getting my debugger to work on Win7 so I was wondering if there is anyone out there that could help with debugging. I'm currently stalled as I messed something up and now every map is crashing! Could use some major help here, Id like to get a final release out, its a shame to let all this work go to waste!

Edited by zuiquan1

I'm having issue getting my debugger to work on Win7 so I was wondering if there is anyone out there that could help with debugging.

PM me a link to your mod,and I will take a look at it

OK PM sent! Thanks a lot for the help. I tried running it in XP SP3 compatibility but I get endless LOWPSMODEL errors, than the whole dubugger crashes.

I'm doing good Cat, about to buy a house, settle down lmfao. I go in and out of modding spurts, I just wish I knew more about modding....I never quite got the hang of it. But I'm gonna stick around till the end.

Edited by zuiquan1