Official BF Editor Forums
jimdx

Supply Objects Move

Hi again. My map is finished! (almost) Thanks everyone for your help! One more thing I need to fix. The AIX Supply objects go sliding across the map when they're hit by a bullet or any other object with collision mesh in-game. Anyone encounter this, and found a fix? I'm thinking of trying the "Is Overgrowth" Tweak item, but I don't know what that does, and I'm afraid of breaking my map. :rolleyes:

Edited by jimdx

Hi again. My map is finished! (almost) Thanks everyone for your help! One more thing I need to fix. The AIX Supply objects go sliding across the map when they're hit by a bullet or any other object with collision mesh in-game. Anyone encounter this, and found a fix? I'm thinking of trying the "Is Overgrowth" Tweak item, but I don't know what that does, and I'm afraid of breaking my map. :rolleyes:

They move because you added them as a static object,in the StaticObjects.con file

they need to be added to the GPO as a spawner

Edited by DEVILMAN

They move because you added them as a static object,in the StaticObjects.con file

they need to be added to the GPO as a spawner

YES!!! However, I cannot find them in the Create object Spawner list. I even tried select a different object, and then searching the list in the Tweak bar. NO LUCK. Do I need to add them to the editor from somewhere else?

YES!!! However, I cannot find them in the Create object Spawner list. I even tried select a different object, and then searching the list in the Tweak bar. NO LUCK. Do I need to add them to the editor from somewhere else?

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!! I added the aix_supplycrate to the objectspawner.def file. They were in there when I loaded the BF Editor, and I was able to place them. I test drove the map and they work perfectly. Thanks DEVILMAN :)