Official BF Editor Forums
Ordvark

Iran-Iraq War Mod

Hello,everyone!

I wanna make mod.I dont have much experience in BF2 coding.Newerless, I need to add to my mod next vehicles :

- Su-24 Fencer ;

- M60A1 Patton tank ;

- BMP-1 ;

- FV 4201 mk5 Chieftan tank ;

3d models of Fencer & Patton + BMP I have already.I need just someones help with adding them to the game(texturing,coding etc.).But, some-one cud make Chieftan tank ? :rolleyes:

I will thank him by sending 3d models of Challenger tank ,АМХ-30, Tu-95 & F-104 for free .

So how about it ?

Edited by Ordvark

GTA 5 Apk Data Download FREE

If you are looking for a easy computer, such as one for a student or someone who just doesn't realize much processor-heavy work, see for an all-in-one unit. They often home the computer within the monitor, meaning feel it up is a breeze. upon top of that, the price is usually quite reasonable.

If you're a gamer looking for a supplementary desktop computer, check computer requirements on the games you want to play. That way, you'll be certain to have the right computer for the games you are going to play. You can as a consequence check once gaming sites and forums to see which computers stand occurring best bearing in mind regards to games.

KW:
GTA 5 Game Download Free
GTA 5 Data Download FREE 2021
GTA5 For Android FREE 2021
Download GTA 5 Free 2021
GTA San Andreas Android FREE