Official BF Editor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Memphis_eu

Auto Restart Level

Can some one help me?

i have bf2 demo server with bots, i use bf2cc if the server crash the server will auto restart thats fine, but i need to reload the level every time it crashes, or the bots wont do anything.

So can some one help me to get bf2cc or another code to auto run next level if server crash?

Thank you

Memphis

www.battlefieldmasters.nl

You could write some code for on the first time the server starts, it reduces the number of tickets of both teams to zero... once the game starts

the game will end, and load the next map, and then your bots will supposedly work.

You would have to do it only tho for the first game, with some code logic similar to this...

global firsttimegamerun

if firsttimegamerun = 0:

reduce tickets of both teams to zero

firsttimegamerun = 1

Running a server via the game client is kind of a werid way to do things (to get the bots), I'm not sure how you are getting it to restart the game if it crashes... I'd probably do it with a AutoKey recorder type program that ran a script handed off from a process monitor program, that simulated mouse clicks and key presses to navigate the menus or do what needed to be done, I don't see how you could do it with BF2CC.

Edited by cobrachoppergirl

You could write some code for on the first time the server starts, it reduces the number of tickets of both teams to zero... once the game starts

the game will end, and load the next map, and then your bots will supposedly work.

You would have to do it only tho for the first game, with some code logic similar to this...

global firsttimegamerun

if firsttimegamerun = 0:

reduce tickets of both teams to zero

firsttimegamerun = 1

Running a server via the game client is kind of a werid way to do things (to get the bots), I'm not sure how you are getting it to restart the game if it crashes... I'd probably do it with a AutoKey recorder type program that ran a script handed off from a process monitor program, that simulated mouse clicks and key presses to navigate the menus or do what needed to be done, I don't see how you could do it with BF2CC.

Thank you for trying to help me out but where do i have to use this exactly im phyton noob....:)