Official BF Editor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vosvoy

Battlefield Hardline

Hi guys,

Just to say that the latest scripts of Frankelstner works on Battlefield Hardline beta version > dumper, ebx, sounds.

If you're lucky enough to be part of beta testers, it's now or never.

Cordialy.

Vosvoy

Edited by Vosvoy

Yup. I've found that there are a few hidden files like levels and guns. If only I knew a way to override the level loading system... :(

Really? What do you mean by that?

Edited by Vosvoy

Really? What do you mean by that?

Within the levels folder there is:

mp_downtown - The level that is playable in the Beta,

mp_bank,

mp_desert02,

mp_growhouse.

After looking through these folders I've found that they aren't playable as many files are missing from within them :/

As for the weapons, look at this:

Hem... All right, for example:

For the M93R: Did you check the (EBXFOLDER)\havana\sound\Weapons\Handheld\M93R\Weapon_Pistol_M93R_02_hav.ebx in the EBX root folder?

If you're looking for some sounds, you can see the "M93R" shares the same sounds as the "M9" that's why there's no folder for it.

I noticed on your video that many weapons doesn't have any reload sounds yet in-game so no sound folder either. But, if you're looking for textures and stuffs like that, check the (EBXFOLDER)\havana\Gameplay\Weapons\... you can find almost all the weapons listed in the video.

I hope I understood what you were looking for. If you're planning to custom EBX files (like the video) or play on unavailable maps in the beta version, I can't help you.

Cordialy.

Edited by Vosvoy

Hem... All right, for example:

For the M93R: Did you check the (EBXFOLDER)\havana\sound\Weapons\Handheld\M93R\Weapon_Pistol_M93R_02_hav.ebx in the EBX root folder?

If you're looking for some sounds, you can see the "M93R" shares the same sounds as the "M9" that's why there's no folder for it.

I noticed on your video that many weapons doesn't have any reload sounds yet in-game so no sound folder either. But, if you're looking for textures and stuffs like that, check the (EBXFOLDER)\havana\Gameplay\Weapons\... you can find almost all the weapons listed in the video.

I hope I understood what you were looking for. If you're planning to custom EBX files (like the video) or play on unavailable maps in the beta version, I can't help you.

Cordialy.

I'm flattered that you'd think that's my video :D

I would never be capable of doing something like that.

:D

I'm flattered that you'd think that's my video :D

I would never be capable of doing something like that.

:D

All right, did I answer to your questions then? Or do you still need help? Edited by Vosvoy