Official BF Editor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mschoeldgen[Xww2]

Xww2 Needs Your Skills!

The experience World War 2 mod is still looking for a weapons animator. We got a lot of weapons waiting just for you to bring them ingame with good looking animations. Come join the team :D :

http://www.xww2.com and register with our forums ...

We are a World War 2 realism mod currently focussing on the north african theatre.

Edited by mschoeldgen[Xww2]

dude we are is the same boat

hope you find someone to help you

after all the help you have given other ppl on here.

We finally learned it ourselves :D The common problem is to gather the scattered info in this forum . Thanks go out to Rexman,Harry, the tools from DoomSayer, countless trials and errors and our girlfriends for their patience :D

This is a reminder that we're still looking for skilled mappers to make use of our masses of content. Either working on existing maps or creating new ones with the help of our friendly team. This is the chance for you to show the world what you can do.

You should be active and have fun in creating maps with the 'immersion' factor . Currently the mod provides the north african and the pacific theatre which gives you all kinds of opportunities for creating nice maps. Dozens of vehicles of all kinds and literally hundreds of statics await you. Apply at our forums if you are interested and don't be shy :P

I know i joined and left, but i would like to help you guys out again now my circumstances have changed... promise not to leave again <_< I'm happy to work on existing maps that need tyding up or start afresh or any other way i can help. My time is a little short at the present time, but soon as pirates v2 is out, and real life stuff sorts its self out i'll be full steam ahead, both of those are not far away at all so all is good ... catch me on msn if you wanna chat;)

Edited by Bensta

That sounds cool, Bensta :lol:

Do you still have our older files ? They should be a good start for the basics. We introduced a lot of additional buildings for the mediterranean theatre and i'm in the process of building new files while we test the recent ones on our internet server. I should have them ready for the coming weekend and will PM you a d/l link asap.

No don't have the old build anymore, getting very short of HD space lol, yea i seen you have alot of cool new stuff, True Spirit has been showing me his work very cool it is too ;)

Gee, yeah, truespirit has been very active in creating statics recently, so i hope your HD is not full yet.

I'm assembling the new files now and PM you with a d/l link asap. This will probably a 2-part download for mod files and levels , resp.

Traditionally we update the files on friday to have some fun over the weekend , so expect that PM tomorrow yippie.gif

I recommend to register with our forums . We have a 'contributor' group which would possibly suit you. If you have some finished maps we'd of course like to see them :P and we could think about porting one of them to XWW2.

Please understand that we can't affort to teach complete newbies as the team is small and teaching consumes a lot of time. But if you're actively mapping and eager to work in a team you should apply.

We are interested especially in 3P animations. Our animator does a great job on the 1P's but there are always a few gaps to close in the 3P sets.

I recommend to register with our forums . We have a 'contributor' group which would possibly suit you. If you have some finished maps we'd of course like to see them :P and we could think about porting one of them to XWW2.

Please understand that we can't affort to teach complete newbies as the team is small and teaching consumes a lot of time. But if you're actively mapping and eager to work in a team you should apply.

We are interested especially in 3P animations. Our animator does a great job on the 1P's but there are always a few gaps to close in the 3P sets.

i'm not a COMPLETE noob, just an intermediate beginner :D I'm constantly researching the forums.

Let me add a PHP-MySQL frontend programmer to our list of opportunities. If you feel comfortable in the LAMP environment ( Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP ) and know how to produce nice looking frontends for database display we are interested in your skills. This will be for the 'community' stats / ranking system developed by PiratePlunder, deleted_screen and others. Basically we like to run this system with a few mod-specific changes.

The BF2 side of things is working so you don't need to dive into it. What we need is someone who can read and evaluate a MySQL database and generates nice displays for stat signatures and player page. Help and example scripts are provided. We also have servers to play with.

eXperience World War 2 is proud to announce the first closed beta testing for nearly two years now.

We are quite confident that this version is already quite polished but would like to have more expert beta testers .

If you feel that you can spend some time with a World War 2 mod and do some feedback about it ingame or on our forums please send me a PM. You should have knowledge of BF2 ( gameplay and/or internals ) and agree to not disclose the mod to others.

For a start we have our US-based home server which we will either host in COOP or CQ. Note that most of our maps have SP/COOP support and we will gladly accept qualified beta testers for that mode, too.

Do you need a coder? I can code nearly everything (con language).

I don't like total conversions because they don't go father than chatter usually... But your one shows progress. :rolleyes:

No , thanks but we're really looking for beta testers this time - that is ppl finding the bugs i left in the code :P and having fun playing the WW2 scenarios

Edited by mschoeldgen[Xww2]

we are still searching for people and helpfull hands.

first at all we could need some help at out weapon modeling department:

We are in need of a modeler who can produce US weapons such as the BAR, Springfield, M1 Garand etc etc.. modeler should be proficient in uvmapping as well. Please inquire within.

of course any kind of weapon and vehicle modelers are welcome, not only for U.S. equipment.

we also search for some mappers.

any people who like to model, map or do anything mod related are very welcome in our forums.

so, if you like to join up,feel free to take closer look on our website or inside the xww2-forums!

have a nice day,

greets steven

Edited by stevenB187

we're looking for someone with modeling skills, able to model a japanese type 100 for our japanese faction :)

fc02_1.JPG

any help or contributes are very welcome!