Official BF Editor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Skclown

Converting .oog files

Anyone know of a decent freeware program the converts .oog files? I have tried a few different ones, but none of them are working properly. I just want to convert them to whatever, and then convert them back. Thanks in advance....

http://www.4musics.com/mp3-ogg-converter.htm

That program is to convert mp3 to ogg and backwards.

If you're thinking of making your own loading music for your map then good luck, coz it won't work. :0)

What are you takling about, its totally doable and has been done allready. Custom load music is a Reality people. :)

www.totalbf2.com

ok... HOW?

I have made a new menu_music.ogg file it plays fine outside the game. When I go to the game however it will not play. Its silent. I assume it needs to be a certain bitrate or sample rate. Anyone want to elaborate on how to make a working ogg file?

ok... HOW?

I have made a new menu_music.ogg file it plays fine outside the game. When I go to the game however it will not play. Its silent. I assume it needs to be a certain bitrate or sample rate. Anyone want to elaborate on how to make a working ogg file?

If you runned BF2 in the debug mode, you would get an error, in which which tells you that your OGG file isnt using the 1.0.1 09092003 version. You used a newer/older version of the ogg converter. Only 1.0.1 is the one who will work in BF2, PS: See above posts for the link to the 1.0.1 ogg converter. :)