Official BF Editor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xeqtr544

Is it able to create mod with bigger size of map than 1042x4

I would like to create BIIIIG map with MANYYY flags and planes (something like the first vid from BF) and for that i need bigger map than 1024x4. My question is :if is able to create new scale and size.

Thanx

The video you posted is probably 1024x2(it just appears bigger in the video)

the biggest map is 1024x2... the 1024x4 creates a lot of issues...

you have to keep lag in mind also for people with avg computers... You can put a lot of S!it on a 1024x2... I have a map with 16 planes for dogfighting and a chopper map with 16 choppers... you have to actually have enough people to play it also... lol CB

EXACTLY!! And you are talking about divided city, not a big map anyway. It's purpose really was just for that movie. So just go for a medium sized map or 1024x4 :) .

Awsome to see that someone realy want to do that great map, i realy wanted to do that but my computer cant handle the BF2 editor whit sutch big maps, i wish you many luck man just try to use a other name because there is already a divided city :wink: mine :D

maybe divided city extended or something like that lol :twisted:

Catbox]the biggest map is 1024x2... the 1024x4 creates a lot of issues...

you have to keep lag in mind also for people with avg computers... You can put a lot of S!it on a 1024x2... I have a map with 16 planes for dogfighting and a chopper map with 16 choppers... you have to actually have enough people to play it also... lol     CB

Listen to the guy.

No. 1024x2.

And scratch the "working well" statement.  i went to save and MY (%^*&@%(*#%*#^#*^$ EDITOR #*)%#&@(^)@$^@%&$#@ CRASHED WHILE IS WAS T@*(%#@##(&$(#^%(&$# SAVING!  

AAAAH!

And which size do u using ?

No. 1024x2.

And scratch the "working well" statement.  i went to save and MY (%^*&@%(*#%*#^#*^$ EDITOR #*)%#&@(^)@$^@%&$#@ CRASHED WHILE IS WAS T@*(%#@##(&$(#^%(&$# SAVING!  

AAAAH!

And which size do u using ?

Man you're dense. I said it FIRST line.

1024x4 does not work, period.