Official BF Editor Forums
[RC]cajunwolf

Welcome Back Bf2Editor!

Site undergoing a forum software upgrade today, should be down for a few hours while we clean up and restore the database and admin functionality.

Upgrade's about 50% complete.. some admin function has been restored, now just cleaning up the DB, should be complete on Monday now.

thanks,

Det

Sweet, I'm so glad this website is back. :rolleyes:

Since you are already fixing stuff... the main title for the website has been misspelled for years. it says "Battleifled Modding"

Any chance of getting back the scrolling codebox? That was very handy.

Also, did someone accidently delete my jungle WIP thread thinking it was spam? It's totally gone now.

if i was det, i would have deleted every post by spammers by loading a backup from the database,

down side would be the loss of every legit post too im sure it was not intentional Corona. :)

Awesome that the game is back, awesome that this site is back.  What's not awesome is the 100's of hours of work I did modelling and such is amiss.  I have the source material but after some file retrieval just about all my zip files are corrupted as are most of the tweaks... and I've forgotton a lot more than I can remember.  Unlike me not to back it all up but can't find it for the life of me.