• Announcements

• Detrux

Site Relaunched   10/13/2016

Welcome back to BFEditor.org! We've upgraded the forum software, removed the spammers, and improved security. Apologies for the downtime! Det
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cousin Vinnie

BF3 Gun Audio Files

1 post in this topic

Hey. New to the forum. I came on this site because you guys are the only people I think can help me. The story starts out with me getting my hands on the decompiled versions of the BF3 audio files. First off, i already know that BF3 uses multiple pieces of audio to make a whole gun sound, but when I try to put them together in audacity, it sounds nothing like what you hear in-game. I've tried using Python and some sort of script to open the game files, but i keep getting errors. Surely, there are some script folders that allocate every sound file to each individual weapon. I was hoping IĀ could open the game files and find these scripts to see what files i need for which gun sound. I'm asking for you guys to either give me detailed instructions on how to open the game files, or else hand me the script folders with the information I need. It would be much obliged.