• Announcements

• Detrux

Site Relaunched   10/13/2016

Welcome back to BFEditor.org! We've upgraded the forum software, removed the spammers, and improved security. Apologies for the downtime! Det
Catbox

Zbrush website

24 posts in this topic

Only tip I have for this so far is to make sure you use selective viewing on the higher subdivisions and also remember to hit G (Projection Master) to pick up and put down the object after adding brush strokes. That was the worst thing about it for the longest time for me. I'd paint voxels onto it but then could never figure out how to get it rotating and moving again. It's G.

But what does it do? lol Does it allow you to skin without UVW or somthing?

Edited by Mavrik347

its kind of a cross between a 2d program and 3d... its really cool for modelling characters...

goblin_textured.jpg

goblin_zscrns.jpg

theres a 30 day demo... try it out... its 489.00 to buy

I'll try it out, looks cool. I'll bet everyone will buy it.

Edited by phresh

Anybody still using this app? I am and it gets better and better as I use it more. While I hold firm that 3DStudio Max is the best application for a computer and it is literally all I would need to create anything I could think of, ZBrush sure as hell makes it a hell of a lot easier.

dragon.jpg

Cant get the hang of it myself. Cant rotate or manouver. Tried the tuts lol, no good. Any of you guys got a good tutorial for creating a basic guy or somthing?

Man, once you get used to the tools, that thing is damn impressive. Can anything be made in it be exported in a format max understands so it can be put in BF2?

Edited by Mavrik347

I'm new to modding and wanna change how the soldiers look on bf2. is this the program i shud use? if not can sum1 point me in the right direction of a program that will let me re colour and remove items of soldiers kits... Already greatfull for anyhelp...

I'm new to modding and wanna change how the soldiers look on bf2. is this the program i shud use? if not can sum1 point me in the right direction of a program that will let me re colour and remove items of soldiers kits... Already greatfull for anyhelp...

There's also Mudbox which now has a public trial. Definitely cheaper on the cost side of things.

Wow, that is damn good. Granted, I haven't used 30% of the last version's features, this one looks badass. Of course, that video was massively sped up, but still what you can do is gonna be good. I can finally texture off my concept art and that's something that's never really been easy to do.

So like, with tools like these, where are all the crazy badass movies?