Official BF Editor Forums
Harry

Gui For Bf2materials.exe

you can download it here

LINK

ADDED NEW D/L LINK

drag a file on the get button, or click the button to get a file. The contents generated by bf2Materials.exe will show which you can alter. Then click the set button and you're all set. Uses .NET framework v2.0 os you need that. Also, dont remove the bf2Materials.exe from the unpack folder or you'll get an error.

App by me, bf2Materials.exe by Rexman, skin by Hoofer with render of Gaverty.

You can also associate .bundledMesh fileextenstions to the app so you can doubleclick (manually setting other extension can be done aswell if you know what you're doing)

Edited by Harry

Just thought I'd chime in and post a HUGE THANKS to both Harry and Rexman for this tool. I've been using them a LOT lately and they are a huge help :)

How do you mean that? Like you change it, save it then reload and it still displays the old info? Im not able to reproduce such behaviour atm, so I cant help you right away.

Lol thats rexmans tool for collisonmaterials :P

I dont have it anymore, atleast not reachable

Im cooking up my own application though, when its done ill pot it up if theres animo, it has treeview :P

Edited by Harry

you need to uncheck read only from the soldier meshes copy them and then use shaderwrapper just make it so it can view all items instead of .bundledmesh only.

These tools actually work for vista. The command line one doesn't work for vista but this one does. Thanks

Also for help on saving the files, u must make sure that the file u open has read only ticked off. Then open it, make changes, then go set mesh